Natalie Hall speaking at the 2014 WonderCon
Natalie Elise Hall
January 25, 1988
|All My Children|
Natalie Elise Hall (born January 25, 1988) is a Canadian actress and singer. She has appeared in various Broadway, film and TV productions. Her first TV appearance was when she portrayed the role of Colby Chandler on the soap opera All My Children from 2009 to 2011. Hall appeared opposite Miles Teller, Josh Brolin and Jeff Bridges in the 2017 film Only the Brave.
Natalie grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia prior to moving to New York to pursue roles on Broadway. Hall's mother was a ballerina. Hall grew up with two brothers, of which she has said "I grew up loving the arts but I also was such a tomboy, I loved sports and was very competitive." She grew up playing soccer on an all-boys soccer team.
She performed as Val in the Broadway production of A Chorus Line. Hall spoke about her first role, saying "It was an amazing experience. I had to grow up so fast working with such talent on a big stage". Her portrayal of Val earned her a Ovation award. Hall moved to New York City to pursue her dreams of Broadway and TV stardom, and relocated to Los Angeles in 2010.
ABC announced that Hall had been cast in the role of Colby Chandler in the soap All My Children. Hall made her debut on November 25, 2009. Hall filmed her first scenes in mid October just before the show relocated to Los Angeles. Hall made her last appearance in the final network broadcast of All My Children on September 23, 2011.
On June 29, 2011, it was announced that Hall would be replacing Natalie Floyd as Hanna's soon-to-be stepsister, Kate Randall, in the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars, playing the role until 2012. She played Ellie King née Davis, in Love's Christmas Journey, a four-part mini-series in 2011.
In 2013, she was cast as Taylor in The CW series Star-Crossed. Hall described her character as the "Queen Bee with a big heart" and a risk-taker in love. Hall played Britney in the series revival of Lifetime comedy-drama Drop Dead Diva originally for two episodes however came back for another episode. Hall joined the cast of HBO's True Blood for its final season, appearing as resident villain Sarah Newlin's (Anna Camp) newly turned vampire sister, Amber Mills, for three episodes. She appeared on the cover of the Canadian fashion magazine Fave.
Hall guested starred in USA Network medical comedy-drama Royal Pains as Hope, a burlesque dancer who turns to Jeremiah for help when she begins experiencing pain during her act. Hall is also a member of the Prestigious "Actors Studio" in New York. Hall was most recently cast in the upcoming untitled Marc Cherry ABC pilot. Natalie Hall was seen in UnREAL season four on Lifetime. Also, in the CW series Charmed playing Lucy.
Hall performs in various musicals in New York. Hall was trained at the London Academy of Ballet and graduated with honors of distinction in dance when she was sixteen. In the film Rising Stars, Hall performed "Better with You", the music video for the song featuring Hall was later released. She was also featured in the song "Free To Fall" which also appeared in the film and the official soundtrack. Hall performed "Hallelujah I Love Her So" by Ray Charles at the "It Gets Better Project's "A Better Holiday" concert benefiting The Ali Forney Center on December 16, 2012.
|2004||Have You Heard? Secret Central||Tes Taylor|
|2011||Love's Christmas Journey||Ellie Davis King||Television film|
|2012||The Seven Year Hitch||Jennifer||Television film|
|2015||Lucky N#mbr||Nikki Page|
|2015||Simple Little Lives||Kaylee|
|2016||The Curse of Sleeping Beauty||Linda|
|2016||Summer of 8||Jen|
|2017||The Boy Downstairs||Ivy|
|2017||Only the Brave||Natalie Johnson|
|2008||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Shelby Crawford||Episode: "Streetwise"|
|2009||The Good Wife||Maura||Episode: "Stripped"|
|2009–11||All My Children||Colby Chandler||Role held: November 25, 2009 – September 23, 2011|
|2011–12||Pretty Little Liars||Kate Randall||Recurring role (season 2); 5 episodes|
|2013||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Katy Hill||Episode: "Last Woman Standing"|
|2013||Drop Dead Diva||Britney||3 episodes|
|2014||Star-Crossed||Taylor Beecham||Main role; 11 episodes|
|2014||Royal Pains||Hope||Episode: "Everybody Loves Ray, Man"|
|2014||True Blood||Amber Mills||3 episodes|
|2014||Royal Pains||Tasha||Episode: "Electric Youth"|
|2017||Shades of Blue||Bianci's Girlfriend||3 episodes|
|2017||NCIS: New Orleans||Chloe Myles||Episode: "Acceptable Loss"|
|2018||Unreal||Candy Coco||8 episodes|
|2019||A Winter Princess||Carly / Princess Carlotta||Television film (Hallmark)|
- ABC Soaps In Depth > Featured Interviews
- "Natalie Hall - Love's Christmas Journey - Cast". Hallmark Channel. Retrieved August 21, 2013.
- "Natalie Hall Biography - Sopa Opera Digest". Soap Opera Digest. Archived from the original on April 7, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Breaking News! All My Children Casts Natalie Hall as Colby!". Soaps She Knows. Atomic Online. October 3, 2009. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- Kroll, Dan J. (September 30, 2009). "Brianne Moncrief out, Colby Chandler recast". SoapCentral. Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- Fairman, Michael (October 2, 2009). "Natalie Hall IN as new Colby on "AMC"!". On-Air On-Soaps. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- Bonner, Mehera (June 29, 2011). "Natalie Hall Replaces Natalie Floyd as Hanna's Wicked Stepsister, Kate, on Pretty Little Liars". Wetpaint. Retrieved July 7, 2011.
- "'All My Children' Actress to Star in Hallmark Mini 'Love's Christmas Journey' (Exclusive)". Hollywoodreporter.com. October 8, 2011. Retrieved August 21, 2013.
- "Natalie Hall starring in "Star Crossed" a new show on the CW visits Caravan Stylist Studio at The Carlton Hotel". Caravan Stylist Studio. May 23, 2013. Retrieved August 21, 2013.
- Vogt, Tiffany. "STAR-CROSSED Scoop: Natalie Hall Talks Playing the Queen Bee of Marshall High". The TV Addict. Retrieved October 31, 2014.
- Nededog, Jethro. "'Pretty Little Liars' Natalie Hall in, Josh Stamberg out at 'Drop Dead Diva'". The Wrap. Retrieved October 31, 2014.
- Tsoumbakos, Rachel. "True Blood's Natalie Hall Graces Cover of Fave Magazine: The Canadian Fashion Magazine Available from October 2014". Retrieved October 31, 2014.
- "5 Set For Season 6 Of USA's 'Royal Pains'". Deadline.com. June 4, 2014. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- "Rising Stars (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". iTunes. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- Alexander, Clint. "Natalie Hall - "Hallelujah I Love Her So"". Retrieved April 7, 2014.