In addition to her work published in the books Red, White, and Drunk All Over (2006) and Unquenchable (2011) in her e-newsletters and on her website, MacLean's writing has been included in publications such as Epicurious, The Guardian, The Age, The Huffington Post, BusinessWeek, Chicago Tribune, and Ottawa Citizen.
MacLean's website membership has been estimated to over 145,000 subscribers. Among her awards are the Louis Roederer 2009 Online Wine Writer of the Year and the Jacob's Creek Awards 2003 World's Best Drink Writer.
- Asimov, Eric, The New York Times: The Pour (December 6, 2006). Settling in, Glass in Hand, to Read of Wine
- Parsons, Kate, The Globe and Mail (January 26, 2012). A sparkling blend with a kick
- Epicurious.com Natalie MacLean Contributor Bio
- MacLean, Natalie, The Guardian.co.uk (June 28, 2007). Champagne with potato chips? You bet!
- MacLean, Natalie (November 10, 2003). "Warm as toast". Melbourne: www.theage.com.au. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
- MacLean, Natalie, HuffingtonPost.com (November 16, 2012). Bargain Holiday Wines: Pour Like Santa, Save Like Scrooge
- http://www.ottawacitizen.com/search/search.html?q=natalie+maclean Ottawa Citizen articles by Natalie MacLean
- 'Tis the season to break out bubbly (but it's also good all year) - Winnipeg Free Press
- Gellie, Tina (2009-09-08). "Decanter writers shine at Roederer Awards". decanter.com. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
- Syntrx Solutions, http://www.syntrixsolutions.com. "2010 World Food Media Awards". Worldfoodmediaawards.com. Retrieved 2014-03-13.