Pack in 2012
Natalie Ann Pack
March 30, 1989
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Title||Miss California USA 2012|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Agency||Ford Models, L.A. Models, Elite Model Management|
|Miss California USA 2012|
Miss USA 2012
Pack was born and raised in Palos Verdes, California. She currently lives in Newport Beach, California and attended the University of California, Irvine, where she is on the Dean's List. In 2012 Pack interned at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and hoped to go to medical school to become an OBGYN.
America's Next Top Model
At the age of 19, Pack was selected as a finalist for cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model. During her time in the competition, she won a runway challenge and had two second callouts. She also did not receive a makeover because host Tyra Banks believed she looked modelesque as she was.
Pack was the eighth contestant eliminated from the competition and the first to be eliminated abroad in Sao Paulo, Brazil after a photo shoot where the contestants emulated the late Carmen Miranda. Judges Miss J. Alexander and Fernanda Motta believed that she looked "exhausted" and that "the sparkle was missing" in Pack's photo, despite Pack's insistence that Jay Manuel was complimentary of her photos.
Following her elimination from America's Next Top Model, Pack signed to Ford Models in Los Angeles and is currently signed with NEXT Model Management in Miami. She has modeled for Jockey International and BL!SSS magazine. She has also walked for Billabong and Dona Daneshi. In 2015, she was featured in ads for Guess.
Miss California USA
Pack participated in the Miss California USA pageant as "Miss Hoag Hospital", where she was interning while attending University of California, Irvine. Despite never having participated in any previous beauty pageants, Pack won the title. She competed in the Miss USA 2012 competition on June 3, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and failed to place, ending California's seven-year streak of consecutive placements in Miss USA, from 2005 through 2011.
- "New Miss California USA plans to attend medical school". Los Angeles Times. January 9, 2012.
The Miss California USA winner for 2012 is a 22-year-old UC Irvine junior
- "Natalie Pack – Fashion Model – Profile with photos, biography and more on FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- Posted: January 10, 2012 01:26 pm ET (January 10, 2012). "Natalie Ann Pack, UC Irvine Student, Wins Miss California 2012 Title (VIDEO, PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Miss California, Natalie Pack's Criminal Past, See Her Sexy Party Pics". RumorFix. January 12, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- "Miss California USA 2012, Natalie Pack". Beauty Contest Update. January 17, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- "Natalie the eighth contestant cut from 'America's Next Top Model'". Reality TV World. April 23, 2009. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- "How Tyler Perry helped a young couple get engaged". The Buzz. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Cox Enterprises. September 25, 2017. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss California USA