Natasha Alam attending her birthday party at Opera/Crimson, in Hollywood, California on 7 March 2009
|Born||Natalia Anatolievna Shimanchuk
Natasha Alam was born and raised in Uzbekistan and attended school with the aim of becoming a clothing designer. Modeling at school led to modeling at events and eventually moving to Moscow, where she signed with an agency. An Italian modeling agency later signed her, and she moved to Italy. At some point, she left aviation school without obtaining a degree
Her first acting role was on the television show "Fastlane" (2002). She went on to appear on television shows including CSI, NYPD Blue, Nip/Tuck, The Unit, Entourage, and "American Heiress". She also played the recurring role of Ava, a Forrester model, in The Bold and the Beautiful from 2004 to 2007. Films she has appeared in include the 2007 horror movie Shadow Puppets and the 2008 comedy The Women. In 2010, she appeared in the third season of True Blood as Yvetta, an exotic dancer at Fangtasia, from Estonia.
Sometime after moving to Italy, Alam met Iranian prince Amir Ebrahim Pahlavi Alam and moved with him to New York City. The couple broke up, then reunited, married in 1998, and moved to London, where she began taking acting lessons. Alam said in 2011 that she then " ran away to Los Angeles because I wanted to act." In 2001, her husband joined her, but they divorced in 2004. She began a relationship with a man named Joe and the two had a daughter, Valentina, in 2009.
|2004-2007||The Bold and the Beautiful|
|2008||My Own Worst Enemy|
|2012||Resident Evil 6 (facial model for Helena Harper)|
|2015||An Act of War|
|2016||It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia|
- Lee, Elizabeth (January 17, 2008). "Incognito princess works as Forrester model!". SoapCentral.com. Archived from the original on October 12, 2012.
- "Exclusive: Natasha Alam on True Blood, Skarsgard, & Her Anti-Bullying Message". True-Blood.net. July 19, 2011. Archived from the original on October 6, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Sparborth, Christian Höhne (February 4, 2005). "CSI Guest Actor Perspective - Natasha Alam". (interview) CSIFiles.com. Archived from the original on June 10, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Natasha Alam". Playboy. Archived from the original on July 17, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Natasha Alam". Maxim. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natasha Alam.|
|This biography article about a United States actor-model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Russian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|