27 March 1999 |
Vancouver, British Columbia
Natasha Calis (born 27 March 1999) is a Canadian child actress known best for her role in the supernatural horror film The Possession, where she plays the role of Emily Brenek, a possessed girl, as well as her role in the Canadian-American television drama The Firm as Claire McDeere.
Natasha Calis started acting professionally at age 7 and made her television debut with her role as Alice Cooper in the television film Christmas Caper.
She is best known for playing Emily Brenek in the film The Possession as well as playing Maryann in the film The Harvest. She was also in the NBC television series The Firm.
She has also played in the films Donovan's Echo, Daydream Nation and Sharp as Marbles, a 2008 comedy, as well as a role as voice actress in the animated film Barbie Presents: Thumbelina. On television, she had an important role in the series The Firm, a role as voice-actress in Dinosaur Train and roles in the miniseries Impact and Alice. She also played in the television films Christmas Caper, Held Hostage and Gone, as well as When Calls the Heart, a 2013 movie pilot of the television series When Calls the Heart.
- Fine, Marshall. "Natasha Calis, 13, conquers own 'creepy' demons for demanding role in The Possession". New York Daily News. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "NBC: The Firm - Natasha Calis". NBC. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "The Possession Cast - Natasha Calis". The Possession Movie (Official). Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Sharp as Marbles Cast Overview". IMDb. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Natasha Calis - Filmography". IMDb. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- Terrace, Vincent (2010). The year in television, 2009 : a catalog of new and continuing series, miniseries, specials and TV movies. Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. pp. 71, 81. ISBN 978-0786458448. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|