Corrett first worked as a personal assistant and then events organiser in her mother's business. After that she ran holistic retreats and began to cook when the chef she had booked for an event did not arrive. She began to write about food and completed her first two books jointly with her godmother Vicki Edgson. She is an advocate of vegetarianism, clean eating and alkaline eating principles through her Honestly Healthy website and brand which she founded in 2010.
- Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way. 2012. (With Vicki Edgson)
- Honestly Healthy for Life: Healthy alternatives for everyday eating. 2014. (With Vicki Edgson)
- Honestly Healthy Cleanse. 2015.
- Alkaline Cleanse: 100 recipes to cleanse and nourish. 2016.
- Honestly Healthy in a Hurry: The busy food-lover's cookbook 2016
- "Family ties: interior designer Kelly Hoppen and her daughter Natasha". 31 March 2015. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "How She Did It: 'Healthy food wasn't fashionable - getting people to eat it was a struggle'". Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Niven, Lisa (2017-01-17). "What is Clean Eating, Anyway? | British Vogue". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "We Spoke to the 'Angry Chef' Taking on the Wellness Bloggers - MUNCHIES". Munchies.vice.com. 2017-03-29. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "Natasha - Honestly Healthy". Retrieved 1 July 2017.
|This biographical article on a chef is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|