This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Natasha Hamilton in concert in Poland (2005)
|Birth name||Natasha Maria Hamilton|
|Born||17 July 1982|
|Origin||Liverpool, England, UK|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer|
|Associated acts||Atomic Kitten|
Natasha Maria Hamilton (born 17 July 1982) is an English singer-songwriter, dancer and occasional stage actress. She is a member of girl group Atomic Kitten. Hamilton has so far released 19 singles and three studio albums with the band including three number one singles, their biggest being the 2001 single "Whole Again". In 2004, Atomic Kitten announced they would be splitting to pursue solo careers; they reformed in 2005 and again in 2008. On 4 March 2012, Hamilton confirmed the trio would reform officially for the first time since 2004 to tour.
Hamilton decided to take her baby with her on the 2003 tour with Atomic Kitten. However, the group decided to take a lengthy break following the tour. Although they have not made a new album together since 2003, the group reform occasionally for one-off performances.
After taking time away from music to bring up her son, Hamilton made a return to music after appearing on the BBC1 television show, Just the Two of Us, which paired celebrities with recording artists to compete in a duet singing showdown. Eight couples competed before a panel of judges and the voting public. Hamilton was paired with Mark Moraghan, famous for his portrayal of Doctor Owen Davies in Holby City, and the pair came second. They performed classic songs like "Over the Rainbow" and "Do You Love Me".
Hamilton has reportedly been working on solo material in recent years, though nothing has been released as yet. She has been co-writing with Christopher and Anthony Griffiths, Ciaron Bell, among others. Hamilton, under the name "Tash", has also recorded a track with Mischa Daniels called "Round & Round", which samples Crystal Waters' "Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)". The track has been included on the Ministry of Sound compilation Housexy: The Afterparty.
On 8 May 2009, in an interview given to the Daily Mirror, Hamilton stated that her first solo single was likely to be "Ms. Emotional", a ballad she recorded in the United States last year. In the interview she stated that the album would be released 'around' October 2009. In November 2009, Hamilton appeared on Celebrity Come Dine With Me. Natasha shot the video for 'Ms Emotional' on 30 January 2010 but had to put the release on hold to focus on her third pregnancy.
She has now taken over the role of Ms Johnstone in the West End production of Blood Brothers. She is appearing as the title character in 'Cinderella' in Southport theatre throughout December 2012 starring with Kent Riley, Pauline Fleming and Tony Blaney amongst the cast.
On 27 August 2015, Hamilton entered the Celebrity Big Brother house as a contestant representing the UK. On 24 September, she reached the final on Day 29 and placed 3rd. She left the house to cheers from the crowd.
Since 29 June 2006, Hamilton has embarked on a road safety campaign with Brum and Minister Stephen Ladyman in order to make the streets safer for children under six years old. When Hamilton was just three years old, she survived being hit by a car and is therefore passionate about making the roads safer for children.
Since 2011, Natasha has also been patron of children's charity Wipe Your Tears, who support seriously and terminally ill children in the UK. 
On 19 October 2013, Natasha won £7,250 for Wipe Your Tears whilst appearing in a celebrity episode of The Chase.
Hamilton dated Fran Cosgrave, nightclub owner and former bodyguard of Westlife. She announced in April 2002 that she was pregnant, but she had no intention of leaving the group and wanted the scheduled 2002 tour to continue. She was featured in the video "The Tide Is High (Get the Feeling)" with her last duty being the 2002 Party in the Park[unreliable source?] before finally going on maternity leave. On 24 August 2002 she gave birth to a boy, Josh. However, Hamilton and Cosgrave ended their relationship shortly afterwards.
On 31 December 2004, Hamilton gave birth to her second son, Harry Hatcher, whose father is dancer Gavin Hatcher. In July 2005, Hamilton and Hatcher split up and she briefly returned to live with Cosgrave with Hatcher returning to Ipswich to work in the insurance industry. By February 2006, Hamilton and Cosgrave had split for a second time.
On 27 September 2006, Hamilton announced her engagement to Riad Erraji. The couple married on 23 November 2007 at Crewe Hall Hotel with both Jenny Frost and Liz McClarnon present. Hamilton has since said that Kerry Katona was not invited to the wedding as the two of them have drifted too far apart. In January 2008, Hamilton found out she was expecting her third child, but she miscarried after six weeks.
Since 2013, Hamilton has been dating Ritchie Neville from Five. The pair both took part in ITV2's The Big Reunion the same year. They have both stated that they had also previously dated in the past but chose to go their separate ways due to the scheduling from both of their groups. In April 2014, Hamilton announced she would be expecting a baby, a girl with Neville due later in the year. Natasha gave birth to baby girl, Ella Rose on 23 September 2014.  In March 2016 Natasha and Ritchie announced they had split. 
- "Southport & Mersey Reporter... PCBT Photography, Online Newspapers". Southportreporter.com. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Atomic Kitten planning reunion television show?". Digital Spy. 2 February 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Liverpool – Entertainment – Natasha Hamilton interview". BBC. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "History of Event". Rear of the Year. Retrieved 30 December 2009.
- Beth Hardie (8 May 2009). "Ex-Atomic Kitten Natasha Hamilton talks Kerry Katona, Susan Boyle and her debut solo album". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Natasha Hamilton On...Peter Pan – - Interviews". Whatsonstage.com. 3 January 2010. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "Bobby Davro and Natasha Hamilton out of CBB house". tv3.ie. 24 September 2015. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "Go behind the scenes of Just the Two of Us with our exclusive video podcast.". BBC. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Natasha Hamilton – Official Website – home". Natashahamilton.biz. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "News page". Mersey Reporter & Southport Reporter. 10 March 2008. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "All Star Family Fortunes on ITV2 at 9:25 am November 2nd, 2008". Uk-tv-guide.com. 2 November 2008. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Atomic Kitten – Fun Facts and Information". Funtrivia.com. 9 October 2000. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Van Tango: September 2005". Strictmochine.blogspot.com. Archived from the original on 18 February 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Kerry's Wedding Snub". Sunday Mirror. 13 May 2007. Retrieved 17 May 2007.
- "Natasha Hamilton Suffers Miscarriage". Celebrity Baby Scoop. 22 October 2008. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- Fear, Helen (28 July 2013). "Atomic Kitten's Natasha Hamilton splits from husband after six years". Reveal. Nat Mags. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natasha Hamilton.|