Pulley at the 2017 Texas Book Festival
|Born||December 4, 1988|
|Alma mater||University of East Anglia|
|Notable works||The Watchmaker of Filigree Street (2015)|
|Notable awards||2016 Betty Trask Award|
Natasha Pulley (born 4 December 1988) is a British author. She is best known for her debut novel, The Watchmaker of Filigree Street which won a Betty Trask Award.
Her debut novel, The Watchmaker of Filigree Street was published in 2015 and was set in Victorian London. It won a 2016 Betty Trask Award. Her second novel, The Bedlam Stacks, was published in 2017.
- Cliss, Sarah. "Natasha holds author's event at Ely and meets up with some familiar faces". Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- "Natasha Pulley Author Page". Foyles. Foyles. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- "Natasha Pulley". bloomsbury.
- Wecker, Helene (2015-07-31). "'The Watchmaker of Filigree Street,' by Natasha Pulley". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- Times, Los Angeles. "'Watchmaker of Filigree Street' is a magical tale of Victorian London". latimes.com. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- "Prizes - The Society of Authors". www.societyofauthors.org. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Wheeler, Sara (15 September 2017). "A 19th-Century Smuggler in the Peruvian Andes". The New York Times. Retrieved 29 December 2017.