In Latin, a cella natatoria was a swimming pool in its own building, although it is sometimes also used to refer to any indoor pool even if not housed in a dedicated building (e.g., a pool in a school or a fitness club).
A natatorium will usually also house locker rooms, and perhaps allied activities, such as a diving well or facilities for water polo. Many colleges, universities, and high schools have natatoriums.
|Look up natatorium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Indiana University Natatorium
- The Plunge, Point Richmond, Richmond, California
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Flushing Meadows Natatorium
- San Juan Natatorium
- Ying Tung Natatorium
- Verdun Natatorium
- Sutro Baths
- natatorium - definition of natatorium by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia
- Natatorium. Retrieved from https://www.dictionary.com/browse/natatorium.
- "Official Site of Penn State McCoy Natatorium". Athletics.psu.edu. Retrieved 2009-10-24.