Natchez micropolitan area
The Natchez Micropolitan Statistical Area is a micropolitan area that consists of Adams County, Mississippi and Concordia Parish, Louisiana. As of the 2000 census, the μSA had a population of 54,587 (though a July 1, 2009 estimate placed the population at 49,711).
- Clayton, Louisiana
- Ferriday, Louisiana
- Natchez, Mississippi (Principal City)
- Ridgecrest, Louisiana
- Vidalia, Louisiana
- Acme, Louisiana
- Cannonsburg, Mississippi
- Deer Park, Louisiana
- Eva, Louisiana
- Frogmore, Louisiana
- Morgantown, Mississippi
- New Era, Louisiana
- Pine Ridge, Mississippi
- Shaw, Louisiana
- Sibley, Mississippi
- Stanton, Mississippi
- Washington, Mississippi
- Wildsville, Louisiana
As of the census of 2000, there were 54,587 people, 21,198 households, and 14,839 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 51.49% White, 47.18% African American, 0.15% Native American, 0.24% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.34% from other races, and 0.59% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.05% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $23,988, and the median income for a family was $29,110. Males had a median income of $28,857 versus $19,531 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $13,872.
- List of cities in Mississippi
- List of towns and villages in Mississippi
- List of census-designated places in Mississippi
- Louisiana census statistical areas
- List of cities, towns, and villages in Louisiana
- List of census-designated places in Louisiana
- List of United States metropolitan areas
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.