From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nate, nate, or nates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nate may refer to:
- Nate (web portal), South Korean web portal
- Nate (name)
- Nathan (given name), a masculine given name sometimes abbreviated as "Nate"
- Nathaniel, another given name
- Nakajima Ki-27, Japanese aircraft of World War II
- Nate Station, train station in Kinokawa, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Nate (novel), 2006 novel by Phil Henderson
NATE may also refer to:
- National Association for the Teaching of English, the UK subject teacher association for all aspects of English from pre-school to university
- National Association of Theatrical Television and Kine Employees, formerly the National Association of Theatrical Employees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.