|Look up Nate, nate, or nates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nate or NATE may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- National Association for the Teaching of English, the UK subject teacher association for all aspects of English from pre-school to university
- National Association of Theatrical Television and Kine Employees, formerly the National Association of Theatrical Employees
- Nakajima Ki-27, Japanese aircraft of World War II, called "Nate"
- Tropical Storm Nate (disambiguation)
- Nate (web portal), South Korean web portal
- Nate Station, a train station in Kinokawa, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Nate, a 2006 novel by Phil Henderson (writer)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.