From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nate, nate, or nates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nate may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Nate (web portal), South Korean web portal
- Nate (2006), novel by Phil Henderson (writer)
- Nate Lahey, fictitious detective in How to Get Away With Murder
- National Association for the Teaching of English, the UK subject teacher association for all aspects of English from pre-school to university
- National Association of Theatrical Television and Kine Employees, formerly the National Association of Theatrical Employees
- Nakajima Ki-27, Japanese aircraft of World War II, called "Nate"
- Nate Station, train station in Kinokawa, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- All pages with titles containing Nate
- Nathan (disambiguation)
- Nathaniel, another given name
- Tropical Storm Nate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.