|Full name||Nathaniel James Dusing|
|National team||United States|
November 25, 1978 |
Villa Hills, Kentucky
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg)|
|Strokes||Freestyle, individual medley|
|Club||Circle C Swim Club|
|College team||University of Texas|
Nathaniel James Dusing (born November 25, 1978) is an American former competition swimmer, Olympic medalist, and former world champion.
Dusing represented the United States at two consecutive Summer Olympics. At the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia, he earned a silver medal by swimming for the second-place U.S. team in the preliminary heats of the men's 4×200-meter freestyle relay. Four years later, at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, he received a bronze medal by swimming for the third-place U.S. team in the preliminary heats of the men's 4×100-meter freestyle relay.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (men)
- List of University of Texas at Austin alumni
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (men)
- "ESPN Sydney Swimming". Retrieved 2009-03-14.
- "2004 Olympic Games swimming results". CNN. Retrieved 2007-07-22.
- "Montreal 2005 Results". Retrieved 2007-06-09.
- "7th FINA World Championships - 25m Indianapolis 2004" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-07-24.
|This article about a swimming Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|