|Representing the United States|
|2007 Arosa||Snowboard cross|
|2011 La Molina||Snowboard cross|
|Winter X Games|
|2006 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2007 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2008 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2009 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2010 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2012 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2014 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2011 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
|2015 Aspen||Snowboard cross|
Holland won a gold medal in Snowboard Cross at the 2007 Winter X Games XI in Aspen, Colorado. He won another gold medal at the 2008 Winter X Games XII, beating Markus Schairer in the finals. He competed for USA at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, where he finished fourteenth; at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, where he finished fourth; and at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, where he was eliminated in the quarterfinals. Nate has won 7 gold medals in the X-games, 5 of which were back to back, creating a new world record for most medals won in a row in Boarder-X. Nate Holland has been paving the way for his sport, competing in races long before it was an official Olympic competition. Nate has competed in the Olympics three times.
Nate Holland got married to his wife Christen in June, 2012. They live in the North Tahoe area, in Truckee, Calif. Nate is the middle child of three brothers. His younger brother, Pat Holland, also competes in Boarder-X competitions.
- "Nate Holland". U.S. Snowboarding. United States Ski and Snowboard Association. Archived from the original on November 15, 2011. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- Men's Snowboarder X Final Results – EXPN.com (January 26, 2008) (Retrieved on 30 November 2008)
- "Introducing Nate Holland's Wife Christen!". January 2014. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- "Nate Holland gets married". January 2014. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- Nate Holland at the International Ski Federation
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Nate Holland". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article related to snowboarding in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|