|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||May 16, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Denver, Colorado|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||295 lb (134 kg)|
|High school:||Boise (ID) Timberline|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 221|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2013|
Nate Potter (born May 16, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He played college football for Boise State University and was recognized as an All-American. The Cardinals drafted him in the seventh round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Potter attended Boise State University, where he played for the Boise State Broncos football team from 2008 to 2011. He grayshirted and later redshirted in 2007. In 2008, he started three games at left tackle and five games at right tackle for the Broncos.
Potter earned ESPN's second-team Academic All-America honors on November 23, 2010. He earned first-team All-WAC honors for the second straight season following the 2010 season. In 2011, Potter was a consensus All-American.
- "Kellen Moore and Nate Potter Named Second-Team Academic All-Americans". broncosports.com. November 23, 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- Cripe, Chad (August 11, 2010). "Boise State's Nate Potter moves to left guard". Idaho Statesman. Retrieved 2010-12-30.[dead link]
- Southorn, Dave (December 7, 2010). "Eleven Broncos get WAC first team selection". The Idaho Press-Tribune. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- "Nate Potter Bio". broncosports.com. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- "Nate Potter Draft". nfl.com. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- "Nate Potter Profile". nfl.com. Retrieved February 8, 2013.