This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Ioannina, Greece (1983, as Computer Store)|
|Headquarters||Stavrou Niarhou 85 Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece|
|Abraham Navrozoglou, Founder
Eugenia Navrozoglou, CFO
Dimitrios Navrozoglou, COO
Athanasios Navrozoglou, CEO
|Products||CSB - Core System for Banking operations
CSB Web - Web Banking Suite
BOS - Business Operating Suite
Natech CRM v2
AML - Antimoney Laundering AML
Natech DD - Direct Debit
Natech CT - Credit transfer
MyFleet - Fleet management Solution
|Revenue||€900 thousand (30 September 2017)|
Number of employees
|31 as at Q4 2017|
Natech S.A. is a Greek ISV specializing in Financial and Business solutions.
Natech S.A. – Integrated IT Solutions
Founded in 1983 under the trading name Computer Store, the company has focused in delivering software and IT services mainly to cooperative institutions in Greece. As of 2012 Natech served over 10 out of 16 of the Greek Cooperative Banks with its [Core Banking Solution], CSB.,.
Since 2012 and after the banking sector consolidation in Greece which led to the resolution of many cooperative banks, the company realigned its strategy and started servicing a broader range of Financial Institutions and Banks with various Banking Payment Products. In 2012 it opened a second branch in Athens and established a global partnership network to cater to the SME Banking Sector
In 2016 and in effort to approach new developers, the company tried to establish a Business Cluster with the assistance of other local IT Vendors. However the excessive brain drain in the prefecture of Epirus, which is amongst the 20 poorest regions in Europe together with the prolonged recession period was a strong impediment to the company's employment growth efforts. Later on the company resided to the local authorities and the University to attract talent from abroad
Natech is listed as one of the 37 Global Banking Vendors that Forrester Research invites in its annual Global Survey. The company has been certified under ISO 22301:2012, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 
2011: Certified by ISO 9001:2008 for Developing, designing, implementing, supporting and researching IT related software and hardware
2012: Natech was awarded the project to implement the software for payments and transfers within the SEPA union for Greece's Loan and Consignment Fund, the largest fund in Greece. and establishes a branch in Athens.
2015: Natech participated in the "Middle East Banking Forum 2015" held in Dubai, as a Financial Times' guest, having the privilege to be the sole Greek IT company which took part.
2016:Cooperative Bank of Epirus launched ‘’Video Customer Service’’ seven days a week through Natech.CSB web platform for the Bank’s e-banking users in conjunction with Natech’s Core Banking System Natech.CSB.
2016: Natech becomes certified under ISO 27001:201 2017: Forrester Research lists Natech as one of the 37 vendors participating in its Global Banking Platform Deals Survey
2017: Natech is awarded in Papastratos Greece Startup/Scale Awards for its integrated innovation effort 
- "2016 Balance Sheet" (PDF). Natech Annual Reports. Natech. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Natech Web Page". Natech Profile. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Μερίδιο Αγοράς Πληροφορικής στις Συνεταιριστικές τράπεζες". Μελέτη για ανάπτυξη νέων επιχειρήσεων στον κλάδο της πληροφορικής. University of Ioannina. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "IntelExpress live on core solution from Natech". IBSIntelligence. 2011-02-23. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- Christina Vergioto. "The Silicon Valley of Ioannina - Companies try to keep good brains in Greece" (in Greek). Star.gr. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Natech, company news". Natech S.A. Retrieved 17 Feb 2011.
- "Συνεργασία Natech-Microsoft". TechPress. 23 December 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "Natech S.A Partner". Micrososft Pinpoint. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "συνεργασία της ηπειρώτικης natech με την microsoft". Πρωινός Λόγος. 10 December 2010. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "Υπηρεσίες Web Banking στην Αχαϊκή Συνεταιριστική Τράπεζα". Δελτία Τύπου (in Greek). Banking News. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Εγκατάσταση CSB Webanking σε 2 τράπεζες" (in Greek). Banking News. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Σύντομο προφίλ Natech". Πρωινά Νέα. 9 May 2011. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "Natech: Πιστοποίηση κατά ISO 9001:2008". Naftemporiki. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- Ταμειο Παρακαταθηκων και Δανειων. "Dias suite". Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- "Συμμετοχή της Natech Α.Ε. στο παγκόσμιο Forum Tραπεζιτών Middle East Banking Forum 2015 των Financial Times" (in Greek). Banking News. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Banking Video Customer Service" (in Greek). Σοφοκλέους in. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- "Global Banking Deals Survey". Forrester Research. Forrester Research. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- MarketingWeek "The first integrated omnibanking solution in Greece conquers the innovation award". MarketingWeek (in Greek). Greece: Boussias Communications. 2017-04-24.
- http://www.natech.gr Natech website