Nathalie Léger was curator of several exhibitions, notably Le Jeu et la Raison, dedicated to Antoine Vitez (Festival d'Avignon 1994), L'Auteur et son éditeur (IMEC, 1998) and the exhibition Roland Barthes, which was held at the Centre Georges-Pompidou in 2002, and in 2007, the exhibition Samuel Beckett, in the same place. She directed the five-volume edition of the Écrits sur le théâtre by Antoine Vitez (Éditions P.O.L 1994–98) and established, annotated and presented that of the last two courses of Roland Barthes at the Collège de France La Préparation du roman (Seuil-IMEC, 2002).
She is the author of a very personal essay entitled Les Vies silencieuses de Samuel Beckett (Éditions Allia, 2006). She also published a novel about the Countess of Castiglione, L'Exposition, Prix Lavinal Printemps des lecteurs 2009 (P.O.L., 2008).
In 2012, she published Supplément à la vie de Barbara Loden, a novel devoted to the American actress and director Barbara Loden. Since its publication, the book has been a very critical success and was awarded the Prix du Livre Inter on 4 June 2012.
- 2006: Les Vies silencieuses de Samuel Beckett, Allia
- 2008: L'Exposition, Prix Lavinal Printemps des lecteurs 2009, P.O.L
- 2012 Supplément à la vie de Barbara Loden, Paris, P.O.L
- Institut Mémoires de l'édition contemporaine
- Barnett, Emily (2012). "Supplément à la vie de Barbara Loden, un magnifique parcours de femme". Les Inrockuptibles. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Supplément à la vie de Barbara Loden in Le Monde des livres 8 March 2012.
- Prix du livre Inter 2012 on the site of France Inter.