|Born||22 November 1976|
|Alma mater||Panthéon-Assas University|
French Press Institute
Nathalie Levy (born 22 November 1976) is a French television journalist having practiced mainly on television, as news presenter on BFM TV, then on the animation of a live daily news broadcast on France 5.
From the autumn of 2019, she presents Votre grand journal du soir on the French radio station Europe 1.
Nathalie Levy was born on 22 November 1976.
Levy graduated from the French Press Institute at the Panthéon-Assas University in Paris, she starts with some papers in the press and then gets a first internship followed by freelancers at Canal+.
Her interest in international affairs led her to the field and it was in Middle East, on French radio Jerusalem, that she signed in 2000 her first reports. A few months later the second intifada bursts, thus covering the conflict as an independent reporter.
Back in France, she joined Radio J where she presented the news as well as 2 broadcasts, including one in the European Parliament entitled À l'écoute de l'Europe.
In 2001, arrived at the newsroom of BFM, she alternates between reports, international press review and newspaper presentation.
In 2003, the identity of the radio evolves. While remaining faithful to the information, it benefits from it, to animate 2 other emissions on the themes of the leisure and the voyage.
At the creation of BFM TV end of 2005, la chain asks her to leave on the ground. She then quickly has the opportunity to replace Ruth Elkrief to present the television news. In 2007, in the midst of an election campaign, she took control of 17 pm. She officially becomes ta presenter of Info 360 every evening live from 9 pm to midnight on the occasion of the return and renewal of the grid.
In July 2009, Nathalie Levy leaves BFM TV to join France 5. From September 2009, she participates in the daily program C à vous presenter by Alessandra Sublet between 9 pm and 10 pm before leaving the TV channel the following summer to return to BFM TV.
From August 2010, Nathalie Levy will be presenting from 9 pm to 10 pm and from 11 pm to midnight with Info 360. In September 2011, she presents it with Jean-Baptiste Boursier from 9 pm to midnight. Since September 2012, it is with Jean-Rémi Baudot that she presents but from 21 hours to 23 hours before leaving on maternity leave in October 2012, where she is replaced by Lucie Nuttin, presenter holder of Week-end 360.
In August 2014, the program Info 360 stops and Nathalie Levy then presents News et compagnie live on BFM TV from 9 pm to 10 pm from Monday to Thursday. The television show ends in July 2019 and she leaves BFM TV at the end of the season. · 
- Mat (11 January 2012). "Nathalie Levy : " On s'invite chez les gens après leur journée de boulot et on se doit de les informer sans les ennuyer. "". Newsroom. Retrieved 25 October 2019.
- "Nathalie Levy, la rigoureuse". Le Parisien. 17 November 2010. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Programme TV". Le Figaro.
- "Programme TV". programme.tv.
- [dead link]
- M.Z. (3 August 2010). "Nathalie Levy quitte France 5". Programme.tv. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- Julien Lalande (17 August 2010). "BFM TV veut plus de talk en soirée à la rentrée". PureMédias. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Biographie de Nathalie Levy". Programme-tv.net. Retrieved 8 March 2019.
- Julien Lalande (15 July 2011). "Jean-Baptiste Boursier quitte i-Télé pour BFM TV". PureMédias. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- Linda Bouras (2 September 2015). "Nathalie Levy : "Le 20h ne me fait pas rêver"". Télé Star. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- Jean-Marc Barenghi (17 September 2014). "Nathalie Levy : " La proposition de Laurent Ruquier m'a fait peur "". Le Figaro. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- Philippe Larroque et Patrick Cabannes (8 April 2015). "Nathalie Levy : " Quand on est leader, on est critiqué ! "". Le Figaro. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- Sarah Lecoeuvre (29 April 2016). "Dans les coulisses de l'émission de Nathalie Levy sur BFMTV". Le Figaro. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "L'année médias 2018 vue par... Nathalie Lévy". PureMédias. 29 December 2018. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Migaud-Muller, Misrachi, Levy, Chikirou, Polony, Filippetti : BFMTV a finalisé sa grille de rentrée". ozap.com (in French). Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- "Nathalie Levy quitte BFMTV". ozap.com (in French). Retrieved 12 August 2019.
- "Europe 1 : Nathalie Levy aux commandes du 18h/20h". ozap.com (in French). Retrieved 12 August 2019.
|This article about a French journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|