From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nathan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nathan or Natan may refer to:
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Nathan (prophet), biblical figure during the time of King David
- Nathan (son of David), biblical figure, son of King David and Bathsheba
- Starboy Nathan, a British singer who used the stage name "Nathan" from 2006 to 2011
- Nathan (given name)
- Nathan (surname)
- Nathan, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane in Australia
- Nathan (band), an alt-country band from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Vethan or "Nathan", a deity in Ayyavazhi theology
- Natan Couture, a Belgian fashion house created and owned by Édouard Vermeulen
- Éditions Nathan, a French publishing house, a subsidiary of Editis
- Nathan Manufacturing (Airchime, Ltd.), a train horn manufacturer
- Na Tan District in Ubon Ratchathani Province, Thailand
- Nathan the Wise, a 1779 play by Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nathan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.