Nathan Adams (programmer)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adams at PAX Prime, 2012
|Known for||Developer of Minecraft|
After finishing secondary school, he was rejected from college, so found a job with a small web development company. He was then hired by Curse, where he worked on the Minecraft server modification CraftBukkit. Mojang then took full control of and hired the CraftBukkit team to work on a modding API, which allowed mod developers easier access to the Minecraft game files. He was hired on 28 February 2012 and started work on 27 March. He quit work on Minecraft in October 2015 to work on a new Minecraft application launcher, and joined back in February 2017.
He is married to Aleksandra "MissMarzenia" Zajac, the project manager at Mojang. They have one son, who was born on 2 October 2016. Adams is red-green colourblind. On 21 March 2019, Adams became a Swedish citizen.
- Burgensten, Jens (28 February 2012). "Minecraft Team Strengthened!". Mojang.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- Nathan Adams [@Dinnerbone] (27 March 2012). "Arrived at Mojang HQ and did the awkward handshake dance with @notch and some other mojangsters" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Demmer, Robert (20 February 2014). "Chatting with Nathan Adams and Erik Broes of Minecraft". Jet Brains. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- Davied, Marsh (11 November 2012). "The Future of Minecraft: what lies ahead for the all-conquering sandbox game?". PC Gamer (246). Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- Chalk, Andy (21 August 2014). "Minecraft Bukkit team lead tries to end development, but Mojang steps in". PC Gamer. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- Purchese, Robert (29 February 2012). "Mojang hires Bukkit server-mod team to make official Minecraft API". Eurogamer. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- Nathan Adams [@Dinnerbone] (16 October 2015). "After that I'm taking a break from Minecraft PC development for a few months. I will be focusing on the new launcher & other cool projects!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Nathan Adams [@Dinnerbone] (7 February 2017). "Spent today moving desks at Mojang... Oh hey, I'm rejoining the Minecraft PC team! It's been so long, so much has changed!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Minecraft Developer Explains Mojang's Viewpoint On Mods". Attack of Fanboy. 1 May 2015.
- Nathan Adams [@Dinnerbone] (2 October 2016). "Hello, world" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|