|Full name||Nathan Wesley Ashton|
|Date of birth||30 January 1987|
|Place of birth||Beckton, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2007||→ Millwall (loan)||0||(0)|
|2008||→ Crystal Palace (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2012 (UTC).
Nathan Wesley Ashton (born 30 January 1987 in Beckton, London) is an English footballer who plays for Isthmian League club Tilbury. He is an ex-England youth international, who had several call-ups to the England Under-20 squad.
In the early part of the 2004–05 season Ashton had an ankle injury, but having shaken this off, he made his first appearances for Charlton Athletic's youth team in the 2005–06 season. Having been named on the bench the previous match, Nathan made his first-team debut in the League Cup against Carlisle United on 19 September 2006.
He joined Wycombe Wanderers on 25 July on a two-year deal, though he left on 30 May 2009 with his contract being cancelled by mutual consent after Ashton expressed a desire to play football more regularly.
On 29 October 2009, it was announced that he had joined AFC Wimbledon on a short term contract, with a view to a longer deal.
He made his debut for AFC Wimbledon against Chester City on 31 October at the Deva Stadium. However, he left the Dons in search of first team football just two weeks later.
In December 2010 Ashton joined Isthmian League Premier Division side Cray Wanderers scoring on his debut. His stay there, however, did not last long and he soon joined Conference South side Dover Athletic, where he made his debut in a 2–1 victory against Dorchester Town. His first goal for the club came during a final day 4–1 victory over St Albans City. In December 2011 Ashton moved to fellow Conference South club Thurrock,
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Future Promise". Fulham FC. 30 August 2007. Retrieved 30 August 2007.
- "Duo Loaned". Fulham FC. 27 March 2008. Archived from the original on 11 February 2012. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Ashton exits Wycombe". Sky Sports. 30 May 2009. Retrieved 2 June 2009.
- Nathan Ashton found not guilty at rape trial Bucks Free Press, Friday 5 November 2010
- Ex-Wycombe Wanderers player denies rape charge Thursday 26 August 2010, Andy Carswell, Bucks Free Press
- "Thurrock bring in four new faces". nonleague.pitchero.com. 9 December 2011. Retrieved 20 December 2011.