|Education||University of New Hampshire
University of Michigan
|Thesis||Demand for certainty, motivation, and the decision process (1961)|
|Known for||Work on intelligence and personality|
In 1995, Brody was part of an 11-member American Psychological Association task force led by Ulric Neisser which published "Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns," a report written in response to The Bell Curve.
- Brody N. Human Motivation: Commentary on Goal-Directed Action. Academic Press (July 1, 1983) ISBN 0-12-134840-7.
- Brody N. Personality: research and theory. Academic Press (1972) ISBN 0-12-134850-4
- Brody N. Personality: In Search of Individuality. Academic Press (March 28, 1988) ISBN 0-12-134845-8.
- Brody N. Intelligence. Academic Press; 2 edition (March 20, 1992) ISBN 0-12-134251-4.
- Brody N, Ehrlichman H. Personality Psychology: Science of Individuality. Prentice Hall; 1 edition (August 12, 1997) ISBN 0-13-146903-7.
- Nathan Brody profile via Wesleyan University