|Born||2 January 1907|
|Died||16 November 1989(aged 82)|
|Awards||IEEE Edison Medal (1982)|
John Price Wetherill Medal
He received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from the MIT in 1927 where he was a member of the Pi Lambda Phi fraternity. He worked for 48 years with the Leeds & Northrup Company, Philadelphia, manufacturer of precision electrical instruments and automatic control systems.
Honors and awards
- IEEE Edison Medal in 1982
- Fellow, IEEE
- Fellow, Franklin Institute
- Member, National Academy of Engineering (1969)
- IEEE Lamme Medal (1968)
- Pi Lambda Phi 2010 Membership directory
- "Nathan Cohn". IEEE Global History Network. IEEE. Retrieved 25 July 2011.