|Full name||Nathan Lee Craig|
|Date of birth||25 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Caernarfon, Wales|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2014||→ Dorchester Town (loan)||6||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:25, 7 June 2014 (UTC).
Nathan Lee Craig (born 25 January 1991) is a Welsh footballer who is currently playing for Caernarfon Town. He has previously played for Premier League team Everton, Torquay United and his home town club, Caernarfon Town. He is also a Wales under-21 international. Craig is a left-footed midfielder who can play in both central or wide roles.
Craig joined Everton at the age of 12 and having progressed through the youth team ranks he was offered a place as a first-year scholar in the summer of 2008. A deadball specialist, he became a regular in the Under-18s during the 2008/09 season. His versatility down the left flank and set-piece delivery saw him progress to Everton's reserves in the 2009/2010 and he became a regular for the reserves during the 2010/2011 season. He made his competitive first-team debut versus BATE Borisov on 17 December 2009 in the UEFA Europa League.
Craig Joined Torquay United after a successful trial in 2012 and went on to make 47 appearances, scoring 1 goal. Following the clubs relegation to the Conference in May 2014 Craig, along with 7 other teammates, was placed on the transer list. On 7 June 2014 following the player's request, his contract was mutually terminated. http://www.torquayunited.com/news/article/craig-contract-cancelled-1618460.aspx
Recently he was reunited with his hometown after leaving Tourquay United
Craig made a goalscoring debut for the Wales under-17 side on 27 August 2007 during a 2–1 victory over Belgium after replacing Matthew Hurdman as a first-half substitute. Two months after making his debut, Craig was included in the squad for the qualifying round of the 2008 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship, making appearances in matches against Spain and Andorra. Having advanced to the elite round of qualifying, Craig played in all three group matches as Wales finished second in their group, failing to qualify for the tournament.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 99. ISBN 978-1-84596-601-0.
- "Moyes names starting XI". Evertonfc.com. 16 December 2009.
- "Wales 2–1 Belgium". Football Association of Wales. 27 August 2007. Retrieved 20 December 2009.
- "Spain 2–2 Wales". Football Association of Wales. 6 October 2007. Retrieved 20 December 2009.
- "Andorra 0–1 Wales". Football Association of Wales. 1 October 2007. Retrieved 20 December 2009.
- "Wales U21 2–0 Bosnia-H U21". BBC Sport. 10 October 1009. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- Nathan Craig – UEFA competition record
- Nathan Craig career statistics at Soccerbase
- evertonfc.com profile
- FAW Trust profile