Nathan Morris (evangelist)
Nathan Morris (born 1979) is an English evangelist known for the Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival, or Bay Revival a spiritual event touring the USA and being broadcast internationally on television. He is also the founder of Shake the Nations, an organisation that holds Gospel crusades and undertakes humanitarian work in developing countries.
The Bay Revival
The Bay Revival started in Mobile, Alabama, in July 2010 while Morris was preaching at Church of His Presence in Daphne, Alabama, headed by John Kilpatrick. It was held at the Mobile Convention Center for several months attracting mass audiences after supernatural healings were reported in the media. ABC News covered the Bay Revival in its programme 'Faith Matters' and The Huffington Post observed that thousands of people from across the USA had attended, "having been spurred on by viral Internet videos".
The most publicised of these was Delia Knox, a woman who was paralysed for 22.5 years but has walked since Nathan Morris prayed for her. The video of this has received 395,808 hits on YouTube. The story was covered in the UK national newspaper, Daily Mail in an article entitled 'It's a miracle! After 23 years in a wheelchair, woman walks again and says it is all down to spiritual healing'.
The Bay Revival took its name from the original name of Mobile Bay, Bahía del Espíritu Santo' (Bay of The Holy Spirit)  It includes preaching from Morris and Kilpatrick and music by Lydia Stanley, the worship leader at Church of His Presence. Since March 2011 Bay Revival has toured several US cities including: Youngstown, Ohio; Detroit, Michigan; Orlando, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona. GOD TV has covered Nathan Morris preaching live from these cities  and he has appeared on 'At the Altar' a prayer broadcast presented by Rory & Wendy Alec in Jerusalem.
Shake The Nations
Morris became a Christian in 2002 and established Shake The Nations in 2006 which is headquartered in South Yorkshire, UK. Since then he has traveled throughout Africa, India and the USA preaching in mass gatherings. Christianity Today refers to Morris as "a British evangelist who shot to fame after holding a revival in America" and carries the claim that Morris has impacted the lives of hundred thousands of people through his Shake The Nations organization.
Investigative journalist Sid Roth described Morris as "a young man with serious addictions and an immoral lifestyle until God changed his life. Today he's appearing to millions through the media." 
Morris married his wife, Rachel Morris in the USA in 2011.
- 'GOD TV FOCUSES ON REVIVAL IN ALABAMA', GOD TV, 3 November 2010.
- 'Faith Healing Revival in Alabama' - "Last night, ABC continued its series, "Faith Matters," with a report on a so-called spirit revival taking place in Mobile, Ala. Spurred by faith and viral Internet videos, thousands of people from throughout the United States come to this revival several times a week in search of relief from ailments as serious as paralysis.", The Huffington Post, First Posted: 10/13/10 Updated: 5/25/11.
- "What you are watching happened right in front of me at the Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival on August 27, 2010. Many of us here in Mobile, AL have known Bishop Levy Knox and his wife Delia for many years. Delia was injured in a car accident on Christmas Day, 1987, and was paralyzed from the waist down. She has had absolutely no feeling in her legs for 23 years. Until now."
- 'It's a miracle! After 23 years in a wheelchair, woman walks again and says it is all down to spiritual healing' - "Nathan Morris called my husband forward and I had no idea what was going on. I didn’t want to make a scene when Nathan was praying for me. Then all of a sudden I felt a voice which I knew was the Holy Spirit saying to me, “Get up”, and I felt feeling in my legs and then faith came on me to walk. I walked and walked and walked and felt I had entered another realm.", Daily Mail Reporter, 22 December 2010.
- 'GOD TV Focus on Revival in Alabama' - "Called after the original name given to Mobile Bay on early Spanish maps, ‘Bahía del s Presence in Daphne, AL in July and has overflowed to the Mobile Convention Center in Mobile, AL to accommodate the growing crowds that continue to gather each weekend.", 'GOD TV', November 3, 2010.
- 'GOD TV', January 26, 2011.
- 'Spectacular September on GOD TV'- 'Live from Jerusalem ... Rory & Wendy Alec, Nathan Morris, Roy Fields, Kim Clement & the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nir Barkat", 'Christian Newswire', Jerusalem, Sept. 9, 2011.
- 'Evangelist Nathan Morris to hold meetings in Hull and Newcastle' - "A British evangelist who shot to fame after holding a nine-month revival in America is holding meetings in the UK next month... Morris’ ministry, which is based near Sheffield, says it has witnessed more than 100,000 people make decisions for Christ since it was formed in 2006. It holds large gospel campaigns across African and India as well as running services in America and the UK.", Christian Today correspondent, Sunday, 21 August 2011.
- How is Sid Roth an "investigative journalist"? "Nathan Morris was a young man with serious addictions and an immoral lifestyle until he watched a supernatural video. The Glory of God filled the room and he was instantly set free. Today he's appearing to millions through the media as the main speaker at the Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival in Alabama where miracles are happening!.", Sid Roth, It's Supernatural, 15–21 November 2010.