From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nati may refer to:
- Nāti language (Naati, Nahati) a nearly extinct Oceanic language of southwest Malekula, Vanuatu.
- Nati' District a district of the Al Bayda Governorate, Yemen
- Punta Nati Lighthouse an active lighthouse on the Spanish island of Menorca
- Nati, village in Mongmit Township, Myanmar
- Nati (dance), performed in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh
- Nati Seiberg (1956) an Israeli American theoretical physicist who works on string theory
- Nati stanchi (a.k.a. Born Tired) an 2002 Italian comedy film co-written by and starring the comic duo Ficarra & Picone
- Nati (film), Marathi film 2016
- Nati, a giant from List of jötnar in Norse mythology
- NATI, Russian research institute of car industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.