From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up national in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
National may refer to:
- Nation or country
- National, Maryland, census-designated place
- National, Utah, ghost town
- National, West Virginia, unincorporated community
- Championnat National (also known as National), French football league competition
- National (brand), a brand name of electronic goods from Panasonic
- National Benzole (or simply known as National), former petrol station chain in the UK, merged with BP
- National Car Rental, an American rental car company
- National (Cymanfa Ganu), a Welsh festival in Wales, England and North America
- National String Instrument Corporation, a guitar company formed to manufacture the first resonator guitars
- SK Nationalkameratene, Norwegian sports club
- TIL National, Norwegian sports club
- All pages beginning with "National"
- All pages with titles containing "National"
- Le National (disambiguation), various newspapers and a television program
- Nacional (disambiguation)
- Nationals (disambiguation)
- The National (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.