National Agency for Higher Education
The Swedish National Agency for Higher Education, or Högskoleverket is a Swedish government agency. It is in charge of inspecting and promoting higher education sector activities, through follow-up and evaluation of higher education, quality assessment, initiatives for updating teaching methods and assessment of right to award academic degrees. Included among the responsibilities of the agency is the Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test.
Its head, since August 1, 2007, is Professor Anders Flodström.
- Education in Sweden
- List of universities in Sweden
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish National Agency for Services to Universities
- Swedish National Board of Student Aid
- Government agencies in Sweden
- Swedish National Agency for Higher Education - Official site
|This article relating to education in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|