National Alien Registration Authority
The National Alien Registration Authority (NARA) was an institution of the Government of Pakistan, under the Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control, for the main purpose of legally registering and documenting immigrants and other foreign residents in the country.
- Staff. "NADRA does not register foreigners : Spokesman". NARA via NADRA. Archived from the original on 25 July 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- Const. of Pakistan (1 July 2000). "Foreigner (amendment) Ordnance 2000". Const. of Pakistan. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- Govt of Pakistan. "National Alien Registration Authority". Constitution of Pakistan. Government of Pakistan. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- Khattak, Shaoib (October 26, 2012). "A Land Of Promise: As illegal migrants pour into Karachi, who keeps count?". Express Tribune. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "NARA merged into NADRA - Dawn.com". Retrieved 19 September 2015.