Archives du Maroc
The Archives du Maroc (est. 2007) is an archives in Rabat, Morocco, on Avenue Ibn Battouta. Jamaâ Baida became director in 2011. It opened to the public in 2013. Among its holdings are materials related to the colonial French protectorate in Morocco. The newly created Conseil national des archives (National Council on Archives) is expected to coordinate its activities with the Archives du Maroc.
- "Histoire: 55 ans après l'indépendance, le Maroc se dote d'Archives nationales", 20minutes.fr (in French), 26 January 2013
- "'Archives du Maroc' ouvre ses portes au public", L'Opinion (in French), Rabat, 16 June 2013
- "Presentation" (in French). Rabat: Archives du Maroc. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Création d'un Conseil national des archives", Médias 24 (in French), Casablanca, 28 July 2017
- Graham H. Cornwell (2015). Christopher Markiewicz; Nir Shafir, eds. "Archives du Maroc". Hazine.info.
Guide to Researching the Middle East and Beyond
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archives in Morocco.|
- Official site
- "Inauguration of 'Archives of Morocco'". Kingdom of Morocco, National Human Rights Council.
|This Morocco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to library science or information science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|