National Arts Council
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
National Arts Council is the name of a number of national bodies which oversee government funding of the arts.
- Australia Council for the Arts
- National Culture Fund of Bulgaria
- Canada Council
- Cayman National Cultural Foundation
- Arts Council England
- Arts Council of Finland
- Arts Council of Great Britain
- Arts Council of Ireland
- Creative New Zealand
- Pakistan National Council of the Arts
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts of the Philippines
- Scottish Arts Council
- National Arts Council (Singapore)
- National Arts Council of South Africa
- National Council for the Traditional Arts, United States
- National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts, United States
- National Arts Council of Tanzania
- Arts Council of Wales
- National Arts Council of Zimbabwe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Arts Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.