National Audit Office
Jump to navigation Jump to search
National Audit Office may refer to audit authorities of various national governments:
- Australian National Audit Office, an agency of the federal Commonwealth government, established 1901
- Bundesrechnungshof ('Federal Court of Auditors'), the Germany body, re-established in West Germany in 1948
- Court of Audit (France) (French: Cour des comptes), the Court of Audit in France, established in 1807
- National Audit Office (China) (Chinese: 中华人民共和国审计署), the supreme audit institution of the People's Republic, established in 1983
- National Audit Office of Estonia (Estonian: Riigikontroll), established by the provisional government in 1918; reestablished in 1990
- National Audit Office (United Kingdom), parliamentary body, established in its current form in 1983
- Swedish National Audit Office (Swedish: Riksrevisionen), established in its current form in 2003
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Audit Office.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.