National Bank of Fujairah
|National Bank of Fujairah PJSC|
|Headquarters||Hamad Bin Abdullah Street, PO Box 887 Al Fujairah Building, Khalid Bin Waleed Street, PO Box 2979, Dubai,|
|Vince Cook (CEO)|
Number of employees
National Bank of Fujairah is a full-service corporate bank that offers corporate and commercial banking, treasury and trade finance services as well as personal banking options and Shari’a compliant services.
The bank is rated Baa1/Prime-2 for deposits and A3 for counterparty risk assessment by Moody’s  and BBB+/A-2 by Standard & Poor’s, both with a stable outlook. It is listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange under the symbol “NBF” .
National Bank of Fujairah provides corporate banking, business banking, personal banking services along with trade finance, treasury, cash management, precious metals and diamonds and Islamic banking support. The bank also provide a broad spectrum of specialized solutions ranging from equipment financing to Elham, a suite of banking services for Emirati businesswomen. In 2017, the bank was the first conventional bank to join Nasdaq Dubai’s Islamic Murabaha platform for Islamic financing. The bank also offers advisory services through its independent subsidiary, NBF Capital Limited.
The bank has also launched the ‘NBF Direct’ platform for real-time online and mobile banking for corporate and retail clients.
The bank has branches across the UAE, with head offices in Dubai and Fujairah.
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Abu Hail
- Al Quoz
- Al Ras
- Bur Dubai
- Jebel Ali
- Fujairah City Centre
- Fujairah Court
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Al Reef - Electronic Banking Service Unit
The bank was established in 1982 and commenced operations in 1984.
The bank's shareholders' profile, as at May 31, 2018, is as follows :
- Department of Industry and Economy - Government of Fujairah - 40.86%
- Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC - 21.49%
- Investment Corporation of Dubai - 8.74%
- Fujairah Investment Company - 5.10%
- Citizens of the United Arab Emirates - 23.81%
The bank has 3 subsidiaries:
NBF Financial Services FZC
Established in December 2004, with limited liability status in the Fujairah Free Trade Zone, NBF Financial Services FZC provides the bank with key financial advisory and support services.
NBF Capital Ltd, DIFC
Registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) as a company limited by shares under DIFC laws and regulations and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA).
The Company was established on April 3, 2013 and commenced operations on May 12, 2013. The principal business activities of the Company are arranging credit or deals in investments and advising on financial products or credit.
NBF Markets (Cayman) Ltd
Registered in the Cayman Islands as an exempted company limited by shares under the Companies Law (revised) of the Cayman Islands and regulated by the Cayman Island Government General Registry.
The Company was established on 31 January 2017 to provide support services to the Bank to enter into foreign exchange and derivative transactions with financial institutions / counterparties under the terms and conditions of International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA).
Board of Directors
- Sheikh Saleh Bin Mohamed Bin Hamad Al Sharqi, Chairman
- His Excellency Easa Saleh Al Gurg, KCVO, CBE, Deputy Chairman
- Sheikh Hamad Bin Saleh Bin Mohamed Al Sharqi
- Hussain Mirza Al Sayegh
- Dr. Sulaiman Mousa Al Jassim
- Saif Sultan Al Salami
- Mohamed Obaid Bin Majed Al Aleeli
- Abdulla Fareed Al Gurg
- Ahmed Saeed Al Raqbani
- Vince Cook, Chief Executive Officer
- Adnan Anwar, Chief Financial Officer
- Balaji Krishnamurthy, Chief Operations Officer
- Justin Morgan-Cooper, Chief Risk Officer
- Vikram Pradhan, Head - Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Sharif Mohammed Rafei, Senior Executive Officer - Fujairah Region
- Abdulla Aleter, Head of Human Resources
- Colin Dallas, Head of Retail Banking
- Herve DeVillechabrolle, Senior Executive Officer, NBF Capital Limited
- 'The most improved bank in Customer Services Level & Experience' 2019 Award by Ethos Integrated Solutions
- Ranked 2nd position in Top CEO Award 2019 in the category for Top 10 Banking Companies in the GCC
- Best Corporate Bank and Best Commercial Bank UAE by Banker Middle East Industry Awards in 2016
- Best Customer Service - Corporate & Investment Banking, Best Treasury Management, Best SME Trade Finance, Best Emirati Ladies Proposition – Elham, and Best Priority Banking Service awards at the 2018 Banker Middle East Industry and Product Awards
- Engagement Award at the International Business Excellence Awards 2019 
- "Moody's assigns Baa1/P-2 deposit ratings to National Bank of Fujairah". Moody’s Investors Service.
- "National Bank of Fujairah PJSC". Bloomberg.
- "National Bank of Fujairah joins Nasdaq Dubai Murabaha Platform for enhanced and efficient Islamic financing". Nasdaq Dubai.
- "Shareholder Ownership Details". National Bank of Fujairah.
- "National Bank of Fujairah PJSC (NBF) Q1 2019 net profit jumps 15% reaching AED 167.6 million". National Bank of Fujairah Website.
- "Top Middle East CEOs honored | Top CEO Conference & Awards 2019". AME Info.
- "National Bank of Fujairah consistently voted best corporate and commercial bank in the UAE at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards". Albawaba Business.
- "National Bank of Fujairah cements leading position as the preferred banking partner for businesses at the 2018 Banker Middle East Industry Awards". Thomson Reuters Zawya.
- "National Bank of Fujairah scoops International Employee Engagement Award at the International Business Excellence Awards 2019". National Bank of Fujairah Website.