National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
|Governor||Mr. Tolkunbek Abdygulov Sagynbekovich|
|Central bank of||Kyrgyzstan|
|Reserves||US$2.07 billion (2012)|
The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyz: Кыргыз Республикасынын Улуттук Банкы, Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Uluttuk Banky) is the central bank of Kyrgyzstan. It was established ion the country's independence in 1991.
In December 2013 the bank published draft legal amendments related to antitrust, competition and consumer protections aimed at the commercial banking, financial and credit industries, according to CISTRAN Finance.
In 2013, The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic marked the Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic by issuing three collectible coins, among which will be silver and copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash series Monuments of History and Architecture of Kyrgyzstan coins and a silver Adelia series The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan coin.
- "National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic : Annual Report 2012" (PDF). Nbkr.kg. Retrieved 2015-02-27.
- "Национальный банк Кыргызской Республики | Музей денег". Muzeydeneg.ru. Retrieved 2015-02-27.
- "AFI members". AFI Global. 2011-10-10. Retrieved 2012-02-23.
- "National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic". nbkr.kg. Retrieved 2014-03-28.
- Barnett, Ryan (December 27, 2013). "National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic posts draft amendments". CISTRAN Finance. Chicago, Ill. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Waits, Douglas (9 September 2013). "National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic announces Independence Day collectible coins". Cistran Finance. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- Official website (in Russian) (in Kyrgyz) (in English)
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Kyrgyzstan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|