National Cancer Institute (Egypt)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dean||Prof. Dr. Hatem AboElkasem|
Kasr Al Eini Street, Fom El Khalig, Cairo - Egypt,
The National Cancer Institute of Egypt is an organization dedicated to discovering a cure to cancer.
Vision and Mission
- Achieving leadership in the Middle East in various oncology fields of Cancer Education, training, Health Care and Research.
- Excelling in training and education programs in all cancer-related scientific fields and provide post-graduate certificates.
- Providing high standards of multidisciplinary medical care in an education and research-based environment.
- Performing scientific research in the causes, prevention and treatment of cancer.
- Serving the community by developing the general policies to combat cancer, establishment of national treatment guidelines, and raising cancer awareness.
According to quality standards in the educational and medical sectors.
NCI Journal (JENCI)
Produced and hosted on behalf of the National Cancer Institute, Cairo University, the Journal of the Egyptian National Cancer Institute aims at publishing original articles related to all fields of cancer in order to disperse up-to-date information to all medical personnel interested the cancer-related fields such as basic, applied and clinical cancer research.