National Center for University Entrance Examinations
The National Center for University Entrance Examinations or colloquially (独立行政法人大学入試センター, dokuritsu gyōsei hōjin Daigaku Nyushi Center, DNC) is an Independent Administrative Institution that administers the National Center Test for University Admissions and law school entrance exams in Japan.
The institution is under the control of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Its oOffices are located in Komaba, Meguro, Tokyo.
- 1977 Established as the preparation organization for the Common first-stage exam
- 1979 First common first-stage exam
- 1988 Started providing information on universities through the videotex with its Heart System (ハートシステム)
- 1990 Became the administrator of the National Center Test for University Admissions
- 2003 Began administering law school entrance exams
- Independent Administrative Institution (IAI), 2001
- List of Independent Administrative Institutions (Japan)
|This article related to government in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an aspect of Japanese education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|