National Counties Building Society
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Building Society (Mutual)|
|Industry||Banking and Financial Services|
|Headquarters||Epsom, England, UK|
|Products||Savings, Mortgages, Investments,|
|£3.9 million GBP (December 2007), 12.8% on 2006|
|Total assets||£1.2 billion GBP (December 2007), 11.9% on 2006|
Founded as the Fourth Post Office Mutual Society in 1896, it was renamed as National Counties in 1972 and its membership no longer limited to Post Office staff. Mostly a postal and online based building society, it has one branch in Epsom.
- Webb, Tim (14 July 2014). "Family Building Society vows to take pressure off the bank of Mum and Dad". The Times. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Chan, Szu Ping (14 July 2014). "Family Building Society aims to help parents to help children". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- National Counties Building Society
- Building Societies Association
- KPMG Building Societies Database 2008
|This United Kingdom building society article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|