A national curriculum is a common programme of study in schools that is designed to ensure nationwide uniformity of content and standards in education. It is usually legislated by the national government, possibly in consultation with state or other regional authorities.
National curriculum may refer to:
- Australian Curriculum
- National Curriculum and Textbook Board for Bangladesh.
- National Curriculum Framework (NCF 2005) for India
- National Curriculum (England, Wales and Northern Ireland), the national curricula, introduced in 1988, formerly valid in England and Wales and Northern Ireland.
- National Curriculum for England
- Northern Ireland Curriculum
- Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland
- National Curriculum for Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National curriculum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.