National Cyber Security Centre of Lithuania
|Nacionalinis kibernetinio saugumo centras|
|Headquarters||Gedimino pr. 40, Vilnius|
|Parent agency||Ministry of National Defence (Lithuania)|
|Website||National Cyber Security Centre|
The National Cyber Security Centre of Lithuania is a government internet security organization in Vilnius, Lithuania. The Centre is part of the Ministry of National Defence. It analyses the cyber security environment in Lithuania, protects national databases, manages internet operations of national organizations, prepares cyber security plans and investigates internet attacks.
The National Cyber Security Centre of Lithuania was established due increasing internet attacks against Lithuanian government organizations. Every year there are around 25,000 attacks and the number increases by 10-20% every year. The Centre was created in 2015 by reforming the Communications and Information Systems Service of Lithuania. The centre issues recommendations regarding safe usage of the internet and mobile apps.
- National Cyber Security Centre (disambiguation) in other countries
- Veiklą pradeda Nacionalinis kibernetinio saugumo centras
- Kibernetinio saugumo centrui jau rengiamos patalpos
- Lithuania launches National Cyber Security Centre
- "Informacinis biuletenis „YANDEX. TAXI" programėlės tyrimas ir programėlių naudojimo rekomendacijos" (PDF) (in Lithuanian).
- "Lithuania's SSD advises against using Yandex.Taxi app".
|This Lithuania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|