National Cyberdefence Centre
The interior ministry's spokesman announced in December 2010 that the agency would be established; the German government reports that in the first 9 months of 2010, there were 1600 attacks on computer systems used by local and federal government in Germany. A large proportion of attacks come from China.
The new National Cyberdefence Centre pools the cyberdefense resources of the Federal Office for Information Security, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service, the Federal Police, the Customs Criminal Investigation Office, the German Military, the Federal Office of Civil Protection and Disaster Assistance, and the Federal Criminal Police Office; it will cooperate with ISPs.
- Cyber Command
- Federal Office for Information Security
- National Cyber Security Centre (disambiguation) – similar bodies in other countries
- "German cyber-defense center to launch in 2011". Deutsche Welle. 2010-12-28. Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Deutschland: Cyberattacken: Abwehrzentrale fürs Internet - badische-zeitung.de". Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Germany reports 'sharp rise' in cyberattacks". Agence France-Presse. Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "China News & More Internet Security in China needed "China Observer". Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Bundesregierung will Cyber-Abwehrzentrum aufbauen: Stefan Paris Zentrum zur Abwehr von Cyber-Attacken". Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Cyberangriffe: Spione attackieren zunehmend Behördennetze - Digital". STERN.DE. Retrieved 2011-01-02.