National Cybersecurity Center
|Headquarters||Colorado Springs, Colorado |
The National Cybersecurity Center (NCC) is not affiliated with the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), an office within the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) created in March 2008, based on the requirements of National Security Presidential Directive 54/Homeland Security Presidential Directive 23 (NSPD-54/HSPD-23), reporting directly to the DHS Secretary.
Th NCC is a non profit organization located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
In 2018, Vance Brown became the CEO of the NCC. He remains in this position today.
On October 10th, 2016, Ed Rios was appointed CEO of the NCC. Board members unanimously selected Rios from 13 applicants. Rios is founder, CEO and president of CyberSpace Operations Consulting Inc., a 9-year-old company that specializes in moving new technical innovations into national security operations for cyber, intelligence and space programs in government and the private sector through 20 consultants, including 17 retired generals.
A retired Air Force colonel, Rios spent 26 years in special technical, space and intelligence operations, special mission sea duty and flight operations with three deployments.  Rios received a master's degree in business administration, completed graduate work at Harvard and Washington universities and had a fellowship at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 
The NCC is a community driven membership organization that serves cyber influencers. The NCC has four active collaboration initiatives: Secure the Vote, NCC Student Alliance, Space ISAC Operations, and its annual Cyber Symposium.
- National Cyber Security Alliance, which assists U.S. home users, small businesses and education
- National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, which assists businesses
- NH-ISAC, in healthcare
- National Cyber Security Centre (disambiguation)
- "The Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative". US Government. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- "Statement by Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff on the Appointment of the Director of the National Cyber Security Center".
- PC Mag. New Govt Office to Help Create 'Trusted Digital Identities'