National Dance Day
National Dance Day was created by So You Think You Can Dance producer ] and takes place in the United States on the last Saturday in July. It was founded and officially recognized in 2010 when American congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton introduced a National Dance Day resolution to promote dance education and physical fitness.
- International Dance Day - April 29
- National Dance Week - last week of April
- National Tap Dance Day - May 25
- "National Dance Day". Kenndy-Center.org. Archived from the original on April 30, 2014. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- "National Dance Day Being Recognized with Official Act of Congress". Fox.com. July 23, 2010. Archived from the original on June 4, 2013.
- MacIntyre, April (July 30, 2010). "SYTYCD final four have their say to the fans, the pressure is on". MonstersAndCritics.com. Archived from the original on August 28, 2010. Retrieved August 1, 2010.