National Development Council (Republic of China)
Guójiā Fāzhǎn Wěiyuánhuì
|Formed||22 January 2014|
|Preceding Agency||Council for Economic Planning and Development
Research, Development and Evaluation Commission
|Jurisdiction||Republic of China|
|Ministers responsible||Woody Duh, Minister
Hwang Wang-hsiang, Deputy Minister
Chen Chien-liang, Deputy Minister
Sung Yu-hsieh, Deputy Minister
|Parent agency||Executive Yuan|
The National Development Council (NDC; Chinese: 國家發展委員會; pinyin: Guójiā Fāzhǎn Wěiyuánhuì) is a government branch of the Executive Yuan of the Republic of China. NDC encompasses business matters from the former Council for Economic Planning and Development, former Research, Development and Evaluation Commission, Public Construction Commission, part of Public Construction Commission and part of the former Data Management Processing Center of the Directorate-General of Budget, Accounting and Statistics.
- Department of Overall Planning
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Social Development
- Department of Industrial Development
- Department of Human Resource Development
- Department of National Spatial Planning and Development
- Department of Supervision and Evaluation
- Department of Information Management
- Regulatory Reform Center
- Personnel Office
- Civil Service Ethics Office
- Budget, Accounting and Statistics Office
List of Ministers
|Kuan Chung-ming||22 January 2014 - 4 February 2015|
|Woody Duh||4 February 2015a -|
- Executive Yuan
- Council for Economic Planning and Development
- Research, Development and Evaluation Commission
- "NDC-Archives of CEPD and RDEC". Ndc.gov.tw. 2014-01-22. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "National Development Council is officially inaugurated". YouTube. 2014-01-23. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "National Development Council inaugurated(Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (Taiwan)-Policies & Programs)". Ey.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-22.