From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A National Diploma is a title that is used to represent a standard of academic or vocational education. The title was first used in the United Kingdom, but has now been adopted by educational systems worldwide.
- National Diploma (Ireland), a three-year ab initio specialised higher education qualification in a technology discipline
- National Diploma (Mauritius)
- National Diploma (New Zealand)
- National Diploma (South Africa)
- National Diploma (Sri Lanka)
- National Diploma (United Kingdom), a standard academic qualification offered by most colleges and universities in the United Kingdom
- National Diploma (Nigeria)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Diploma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.