National Economic Council
Jump to navigation Jump to search
National Economic Council may refer to:
- National Economic Council (United States), is a United States government agency in the Executive Office of the President
- National Economic Action Council, a main governing body which solved the economic crisis in Malaysia between 1996–1998
- National Economic Council, Inc., a conservative American political organization
- National Economic Development Council, a corporatist economic planning forum set up in 1962 in the United Kingdom
- National Economic Council (United Kingdom), a UK Cabinet Committee created in 2008
- National Economic Council (Israel), a body within the office of the Prime Minister of Israel, counseling and assisting him in formulating economic policy
- National Economic Council (Bangladesh), the highest political authority in Bangladesh for consideration of development activities reflective of long-term national policies and objectives.
- National Economic Council (Prussia), originally set up by Bismarck and later theorised by Wichard von Moellendorff
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Economic Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.