National Elite League Twenty20
|Current champion|| Eastern Aces|
|Most successful||Eastern Aces (1 title)|
National Elite League Twenty20 was a Twenty20 domestic cricket competition in Kenya that was held by Cricket Kenya. It was a part of the Sahara Elite League programme. The Sahara Elite League (otherwise known as Zonal League) is a four team cricket competition created by Cricket Kenya featuring a Twenty20 tournament, a one day cricket tournament and finally a first class cricket tournament. For the inaugural league four teams competed consisting of the 60 best players according to Cricket Kenya from Kenya.
The only edition of the competition involved four franchises: The Northern Nomads captained by Thomas Odoyo, The Eastern Aces captained by Steve Tikolo, The Southern Stars captained by Kennedy Otieno, and The Western Chiefs captained by Peter Ongondo. The inaugural T20 Competition, played in February 2008, was won by the Eastern Aces, 
- "Chiefs, Aces start Elite Leagues in emphatic fashion". Cricketeurope4.net. Retrieved 22 November 2008.
- "Invites out for Zonal League players". Cricketeurope4.net. Retrieved 22 November 2008.
- "Sahara Elite League starts this weekend". Cricketeurope4.net. Retrieved 22 November 2008.
- Tikolo leads Aces to Twenty20 title
- "Cricinfo - Cricket Kenya launches elite league". Uk.cricinfo.com. 13 February 2008. Retrieved 22 November 2008.