Nacional Fast Clube
|Full name||Nacional Fast Clube|
|Nickname(s)||Tricolor do Boulevard (Boulevard's Tricolor)
Rolo Compressor (Steamroller)
|Founded||July 8, 1930|
|Ground||Estádio da ULBRA, Manaus, Brazil
Arena da Amazônia, Manaus, Brazil
|Capacity||2,000 (Estádio da ULBRA)
41,000 (Arena da Amazônia)
|Head coach||Ney Júnior|
|2015||Campeonato Amazonense, 3rd|
On July 8, 1930, Nacional Fast Clube was founded by Nacional Futebol Clube former members who were dissatisfied with the club. Vivaldo Lima, former president of Nacional FC, was one of the founders.
In 1970, the club won its only interstate title, the Copa Norte-Nordeste North Zone, finishing ahead of Tuna Luso of Pará state, both clubs with seven points. The club then finished in Copa Norte-Nordeste's final stage third position, behind of Sport Recife and Fortaleza.
On March 9, 1980, at Vivaldão stadium, Fast played against famous United States club New York Cosmos. Carlos Alberto Torres, Beckenbauer and Chinaglia played for the American club. The 0–0 match had a 56,950 attendance, which was the stadium's highest attendance before it was torn down and replaced by Arena da Amazônia for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- 1948, 1949, 1954, 1955, 1960, 1970, 1971
Fast's stadium is Estádio Ismael Benigno, inaugurated in 1961, with a maximum capacity of 16,000 people.
Two training grounds are owned by the club. Campo do Formigão is located in Manaus, and Estádio Benvindo Siqueira is located in Tefé.
The club colors are blue, red and white.
- "Arquivo de Clubes". Arquivo de Clubes. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- Fast history at Futebol do Amazonas website
- Enciclopédia do Futebol Brasileiro, Volume 2 – Lance, Rio de Janeiro: Aretê Editorial S/A, 2001.
- Titles at Futebol do Amazonas
- Campeonato Amazonense at RSSSF[dead link]
- 1977 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A at RSSSF[dead link]
- "Vivaldão at Templos do Futebol". Mavalem.sites.uol.com.br. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- "Estádio Ismael Benigno at Templos do Futebol". Mavalem.sites.uol.com.br. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- "Club card at Futebol do Amazonas". Archived from the original on 2009-10-26. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- 2006 Campeonato Amazonense at RSSSF[dead link]
- "Estádio Floro de Mendonça at Templos do Futebol". Mavalem.sites.uol.com.br. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- Especial Placar – 500 Times do Brasil, São Paulo: Editora Abril: 2003. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "placar" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).