National Highway 114A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
Rampurhat to Dumka road
|Auxiliary route of NH 14|
|Length||310 km (190 mi)|
|States||West Bengal, Jharkhand|
National Highway 114A, commonly referred to as NH 114A is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 14. NH-114A traverses the states of West Bengal and Jharkhand in India.
- NH 14 terminal near Rampurhat.
- NH 133 near Choupa More.
- NH 333 near Deoghar.
- NH 19 terminal near Dumri, Giridih.
- "New highways notification dated February, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "National highways in Jharkhand". Press Information Bureau - Government Of India. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 114A (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|