National Highway 123 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||74 km (46 mi)|
|North end||Uncha Nagla|
|States||Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh|
National Highway 123, commonly referred to as NH 123 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 23. NH-123 traverses the states of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in India.
- Terminal with National Highway 23 near Dholpur.
- Terminal with National Highway 21 near Uncha Nagla.
- "New highways notification dated August, 2011" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|