National Highway 134 (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 34|
|Length||95 km (59 mi)|
Silkyara Bend - Barkot Tunnel
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved Silkyara Bend - Barkot Tunnel in Uttarkhand in February 2018. The tunnel will be 4.531 km long, 2-Lane Bi-Directional with escape passage including approaches. The total project cost is Rs. 1383.78 crore while tunnel project will cost Rs. 1119.69 crore. The tunnel will reduce the travel distance from Dharasu to Yamunotri by about 20 km and travel time by about an hour and provide all weather connectivity.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "List of National Highways in Uttarakhand" (PDF). Public Works Department - Government of Uttarakhand. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "Cabinet approves Silkyara Bend-Barkot Tunnel in Uttarkhand". Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "Nod to tunnel for all-weather connectivity to Yamunotri". The Tribune. 21 February 2018. Retrieved 23 September 2018.