National Highway 148B (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 48|
|Length||427 km (265 mi)|
|States||Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab|
|Narnaul Mahendergarh, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Bawani Khera, Hansi, Barwala, Tohana, Mansa|
National Highway 148B (NH 148B) starts at Kotputli, state of Rajasthan and ends at Bathinda, state of Punjab. The major towns are in succession of distance on this highway: Narnaul, Mahendergarh, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Hansi, Barwala, Tohana, Moonak, Jakhal, Bareta, Budhlada, Bhikhi and Mansa. This highway meets with National Highway 54 at Bathinda. The highway is 427 km (265 mi) long and runs all within the states of Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan.
The route of NH 148B passes through the following towns and villages: Kotputli, Narnaul, Mahendergarh, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Bawani Khera, Hansi, Barwala, Tohana, Moonak, Budhlada, Bhikhi, Mansa and Bathinda.
- NH 48 Terminal near Kotputli.
- NH 11 near Narnaul.
- NH 152D near Narnaul.
- NH 334B near Charkhi Dadri.
- NH 709 near Bhiwani.
- NH 709A near Hansi.
- NH 52 near Tohana
- NH 703 near Mansa.
- NH 54 Terminal near Bathinda.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations in Haryana" (PDF). Ministry of Road Transport & Highways.
- "Centre declares three Haryana roads as National Highways". Business Standard.
- "New highways notification dated April, 2015" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|